- We have expanded with a new large hall where we are installing state-of-the-art robotic workstations and lines.
- We have become an authorized integrator of Fanuc robots and will deliver 30 robotic workstations during 2020. And we're working hard on more.
- We have opened new offices in Scandinavia (Albertina Nordic), and we are growing abroad again.
- We enter into significant new licensing agreements with Etipack Spa for the production and distribution of labelling systems.
- We made a significant contribution to the supply of disinfectant filling lines during the European Union's Anti-COVID programme, and we are pleased to be able to help in slowing the spread of the pandemic.
- We took over the traditional Czech manufacturer of Uniko filling machines in Hradec Kralove. The new business and production activities are now under our control.
- We strengthened our handling department and supplied innovative handling machines to multinational companies Lactalis, Heineken, Wrigley, Continental, Trelleborg.
- We acquired another production hall in Bzová near Žebrák in order to expand again. The new hall is focused on the design and implementation of robotic workstations for product packaging.
- We have started the operation of our own machining centre, which includes a waterjet, modern CNC machine tools, a bending press and an extensive material warehouse.
- We opened our own sales offices in Poland and Germany. We are beginning to focus more on our neighbours.
- We become suppliers of filling and packaging lines for engine oils, we started supplying companies such as Rosneft, BP, Shell, Fuchs, Total and others.
- We entered the demanding food industry (dairies, products without preservatives), we started to develop machines in Ultraclean design.
- We acquired a production hall in Podolí near Uherské Hradiště, where we start the production of monoblocks designed for filling cosmetic and pharmaceutical products.
- We started exporting to Southeast Asia, mainly to Thailand and Burma, as well as to North Africa or the Arabian Peninsula.
- We obtained international ISO 9001 certification by implementing a quality management system and also ISO 14001 environmental management.
- We built our own production hall in Osek u Komárovo and expanded our production.
- We export to Western Europe, our customers are companies from France, Holland and Germany.
- We started our own production and completion of filling and packing lines, everything takes place in rented premises in Vráž u Berouna.
- We started to produce labelling machines and systems. At the same time we expanded the export of our own products to Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and other countries.
- The existing premises were no longer sufficient, so we moved to new larger premises in Chrustenice to grow again.
- We started our first major production, namely filling and capping machines, which are destined for the Czech market as well as export to Russia and CIS countries.
- Albertina was founded. We begin to engage in commercial activities, supplying and installing machines, taking care of their smooth operation and providing service.