Albertina is part of an international group of companies based in the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Germany. This international network enables systematic work in these markets, both in terms of marketing as well as perfect technical and service support. In other countries, a network of dealerships provides service and sales support.
Albertina machines are sold in most countries in Europe, the U.S.A., North Africa, South Africa, the Middle East, the South East Asia region and Australia.In addition to new machine development, the company also provides complete engineering and incorporation of machines into existing customer lines and facilities, including design of machine placement, connection to power and product feeds, and complete site approval.
Service is provided by trained service technicians on-site in the customer's country, with the assistance of technicians from the manufacturing company during installations. An extensive spare parts warehouse allows for immediate shipment of the required part.
Repeated sales of machines to multinational corporations, including Procter and Gamble, Benckiser, Henkel, Heinz, Danone, Unilever and others, are confirmation of the high quality of the machines and service.
Efforts to maximize production efficiency led to the creation of separate specialized production units, where individual types of machines (labeling machines, linear filling machines, filling monoblocks and tubing machines) are mass-produced. Thanks to specialisation, an optimum quality/price ratio is achieaved.
In addition to optimising price, batch production enables shorter delivery times, for example up to 4 weeks for labelling systems. In addition, thanks to a large spare parts warehouse, the operability of service is considerably increased, as the company has all the parts from which the machines are assembled.
The production management system allows the number of parts in stock to be monitored, thus avoiding downtime that can arise in the event of late delivery of machine components.
- We have expanded with a new large hall where we are installing state-of-the-art robotic workstations and lines.
- We have become an authorized integrator of Fanuc robots and will deliver 30 robotic workstations during 2020. And we're working hard on more.
- We have opened new offices in Scandinavia (Albertina Nordic), and we are growing abroad again.
- We enter into significant new licensing agreements with Etipack Spa for the production and distribution of labelling systems.
- We made a significant contribution to the supply of disinfectant filling lines during the European Union's Anti-COVID programme, and we are pleased to be able to help in slowing the spread of the pandemic.
- We took over the traditional Czech manufacturer of Uniko filling machines in Hradec Kralove. The new business and production activities are now under our control.
- We strengthened our handling department and supplied innovative handling machines to multinational companies Lactalis, Heineken, Wrigley, Continental, Trelleborg.
- We acquired another production hall in Bzová near Žebrák in order to expand again. The new hall is focused on the design and implementation of robotic workstations for product packaging.
- We have started the operation of our own machining centre, which includes a waterjet, modern CNC machine tools, a bending press and an extensive material warehouse.
- We opened our own sales offices in Poland and Germany. We are beginning to focus more on our neighbours.
- We become suppliers of filling and packaging lines for engine oils, we started supplying companies such as Rosneft, BP, Shell, Fuchs, Total and others.
- We entered the demanding food industry (dairies, products without preservatives), we started to develop machines in Ultraclean design.
- We acquired a production hall in Podolí near Uherské Hradiště, where we start the production of monoblocks designed for filling cosmetic and pharmaceutical products.
- We started exporting to Southeast Asia, mainly to Thailand and Burma, as well as to North Africa or the Arabian Peninsula.
- We obtained international ISO 9001 certification by implementing a quality management system and also ISO 14001 environmental management.
- We built our own production hall in Osek u Komárovo and expanded our production.
- We export to Western Europe, our customers are companies from France, Holland and Germany.
- We started our own production and completion of filling and packing lines, everything takes place in rented premises in Vráž u Berouna.
- We started to produce labelling machines and systems. At the same time we expanded the export of our own products to Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and other countries.
- The existing premises were no longer sufficient, so we moved to new larger premises in Chrustenice to grow again.
- We started our first major production, namely filling and capping machines, which are destined for the Czech market as well as export to Russia and CIS countries.
- Albertina was founded. We begin to engage in commercial activities, supplying and installing machines, taking care of their smooth operation and providing service.