Capping machine with movable head
The containers (bottles and canisters) do not stop but the capping head moves during sealing together with the container. This way, spilling of the filled product is eliminated, which is of special importance mainly in case of a larger capacity. The head is moved on the x and y axes by servomotors. The screw torque is also operated by a servomotor. The capacity of a single-headed machine is up to 3,000 containers per hour.
- Machine frame with height adjustable feets
- Motorized conveyor with adjustable speed
- Adjustable side belts to stabilize the bottle while capping
- Rotary caps orientator on the top of the machine
- Cap chute with sensor for cap presence check
- Pick and Place device
- Capping unit with moveable axes that allows capping
- without stopping of bottle
- Sensor to detect bottle presence in capping area
- Sensor to detect full outfeed conveyor
- Control panel with touch screen
- Safety guards
- Caps elevator with integraded hopper
- Atex execution
- Chemical proof execution
- Remote connection
- The cap is taken from pick and place device by capping unit which is installed on moveable axes.
- The capping head than follows the movement of bottle and tights the cap to the requested torque.
- This moveable system allows capping without stopping of the bottle and by this system avoids a splashing of product.